Minsc - San Diego Comic-Con 2014
“Stand and deliver, that my hamster might have a better look at you.”
So, I’m pretty sure I found HYDRA Agent Ward’s theme song.
It’s called The Devil Within by Digital Daggers.
Give it a listen. You’ll see what I mean.
Remember sometimes getting the song you were actually looking for and sometimes getting an mp3 of bill clinton saying that he didn’t have sexual relations with that woman instead
- luna lovegood has dirty blonde hair (book 5, chapter 10)
- lily potter has dark red hair (book 1, chapter 12)
- neville longbottom has blond hair (JKR interview)
- hermione granger has bushy hair (book 1, chapter 6)
- james potter is tall (book 1, chapter 12)
- at seventeen, harry potter is the same height as his father so he is also tall (book 7, chapter 34)
- peter pettigrew is fat (book 3, chapter 10)
- severus snape has yellow-ish teeth (book 3, chapter 14)
- ginny weasley is fucking awesome (books 1-7)
You can see the difference in how these characters were brought up clearly from the younger years. Harry if you remember has to be prompted to tell his name, most likely because the Dursley’s hated to acknowledge he is important. Ron, as an afterthought tells his name as though he always gets a head of himself and must be reminded all the time to tell others who he is. While Hermione recites her name as though she has walked up to so many kids trying to make friends, because her parents told her the easiest way to make friends is to introduce yourself. And finally Draco leads with his family name because it shows his pure blood status and sets him above the rest; it is what makes him important and special, and his last name is the only thing that matters. Yet in the end war does not care what your name is, it hurts without discrimination, and that is what the second gifs display all to well.